Cosmetic Dentist Dr Aneu Sood
Derby Cosmetic Dentist Aneu Sood
GDC Number: 60938
Cosmetic Dentist Dr Aneu Sood graduated from Sheffield University in December 1985. He worked as an associate dentist for 2 years before becoming a principal in a Nottingham practice in 1987.
He then went on to open The Oakwood Dental Centre in Derby in 1990 where he is currently the principal dentist. He is committed to the highest standards of clinical care, and to the ongoing process of postgraduate education. He is continually investing in the practice and to post graduate education to offer patients the best that modern dentistry can bring. His personal interests are centred on the cosmetic and implant aspects of dental care. However at all times the long term well being of his patients is at the centre of his thinking.
He has also completed an intensive 6-day hands-on course on Aesthetic Dentistry at the world-renowned Eastman Dental Hospital. In addition, he has also completed an eighteen months one to one implant course at Sheffield University, as well as many other courses throughout the years including a yearlong TMJ and occlusion course in the field of bite problems with Roy Higson.
He has trained alongside some of the world’s leading cosmetic dentists including Derry Rogers (Australia), Nasar Barghi (USA), Pete Dawson and John Cranham (The Dawson Academy,Florida, USA) and Pascal Magne (Switzerland).
Dr Sood takes referrals for smile makeovers and consultations for cosmetic cases.
Underlying his commitment to education he is a member of:
- The British Dental Association
- An Associate Member of the American Academy for Cosmetic Dentistry
- Association of Dental Implantology
- The British Society for Restorative Dentistry
- A Certified Branemark Implant User
- A Member of the British Dental Association Programme for Lifelong Learning
- A Member of the British Society for Occlusal Studies
- Member of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Invisalign Accredited Dentist
- Accredited Dentist for provision of Inman Aligner