Coronavirus information for Patients
Update 25th March 2020:
We are open for EMERGENCIES ONLY. All routine dentistry and dental care of non-urgent nature will need to be deferred.
Contact us for emergency care
Managing Toothache during self isolation
Useful information can be found on the website link below (Offsite link opens in a new window)
Update 19 March 2020:
The Oakwood Dental Centre and Cosmetic Whites Smiles Clinic would like to reassure you that patient and staff health and safety is of paramount importance to us.
We have been closely monitoring the evolving situation relating to Covid-19 and have implemented strict control measures following updates, guidance and advice issued by Public Health England, UK government, WHO, NHS and CQC.
Please do not attend the dental practice if:
- You or anyone in your household has a temperature of 37.8C and/or a new continuous cough
- You have been in contact with someone with confirmed Coronavirus
- You are self-isolating in line with the Government guidelines
- You fall into the vulnerable category as defined by the UK Government
Important advice when you attend for your dental appointment
In line with the latest Government advice, we kindly request you to:
- Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds or use the sanitisers provided on entering and leaving the building
- Avoid direct or close contact with people who may be unwell
- Maintain a good social distance from other patients and receptionists in the waiting area
- Avoid touching or shaking hands.
- Try to avoid attending appointments in large groups to minimise overcrowding in the waiting area