Dr Richard Milner
GDC Number: 67120
Our dental specialist, Richard Milner has a broad experience of the clinical challenges facing patients with a wide range of dental problems and has a special interest in endodontics and the multi-disciplinary management of patients requiring a combination of restorative, orthodontic and dental implant treatment.
Richard completed his higher Specialist Training in Restorative Dentistry in April 2009. He is currently working as a Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. He is a Clinical Teaching Fellow at the University of Manchester, teaching on the Endodontic and Periodontic post-graduate MSc and MRD training programmes alongside his private work in specialist dentistry.
Richard accepts patient referrals from General Dental Practioners in Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, Stafford, Lincoln and throughout the East Midlands.
Richard holds the following qualifications:
- BDS 1991: University of Liverpool
- MFDS RCSEd 2003
- FDS (Restorative Dentistry)RCPS (Glasgow) 2009
- Consultant in Restorative Dentistry at Barnsley District General Hospital
- Clinical Teaching Fellow at the University of Manchester
- Specialist in Private Practice (Derby and Manchester)